They did what?! PreK logging into student accounts.

9:49 AM

Yesterday I had the opportunity to take part in and witness something pretty spectacular. I was in  Ms. Camille Waters Cardenas' pre-kindergarten classroom and her students were logging into their student accounts and accessing word documents! I know this may sound pretty simple, basic or lower level to you but let me explain what a pre-kindergarten students has to obtain in order to do this...

1. Be able to identify all letters in the alphabet and locate letters on the keyboard in non-alphabetical order!
2. Know how to spell their first and last name
3. Identify and locate numbers 0-9

I am extremely impressed with Ms. Camille Waters Cardenas and her students. They both showed a great deal of perseverance! I am excited to see what comes next...


0 comments

@JessicaBatchko



recent posts

#castleberryisd