Building Your Professional Learning Network

1:42 PM

I frequently get asked...
1. How do you find all of these apps and websites?
2. How do you stay in touch with the latest and greatest technology?

3. When do you have time to find new instructional technology practices and resources?

My answer? My PLN or Personal Learning Network

What is a PLN?


How should you use your PLN? How to Become a Connected Educator 

With new technology being introduced daily we as educators have to MAKE TIME and become connected with other educators. In order to improve our teaching we have to see and evaluate other professionals best practices. It may be my generation or perhaps my personal learning style but the last thing I want to do is sit down and read a book or article about teaching strategies. The best way for me to get information and truly understand it is to: see it and the product that is produced.

I have multiple places that I find my information but have found it helpful to organize my Digital PLN in a Symbaloo:


#cisdechat is held on Wednesdays at 4:00pm!

What/who is your most valuable resource in your PLN? (please comment below)

0 comments

@JessicaBatchko



recent posts

#castleberryisd